Lumina, Rincon Hill, San Francisco, Ca 94105
318 Main, 338 Main, 333 Beale, 201 Folsom
Number of Units: 656
Number of Floors: Tower I: 42; Tower II: 37
Owner/Developer: China Vanke; Tishman Speyer
Year Built: 2016
Lumina’s building amenities include:
- Club Lounge
- The club lounge is located on the ground level and is the perfect space to welcome your guests .. and to people watch! There is also a backlit bar, fireplace and multiple seating options.
- Rooftop Terrace
- The rooftop terrace is open to all residents and their guests. There are barbecues, fire pits and even an outdoor movie lawn … all surrounded by spectacular city and Bay Bridge outlooks.
- Private Dining Room
- The private dining room is available for larger parties you may host. Not only does it have a complete chef’s “show” kitchen, but also a secondary kitchen for preparing foods. There is also an adjoining outdoor terrace and fireplace for entertaining.
- Screening Room
- This state of the art movie room is laidback with comfy sectional sofas, dimmed lighting, large projection screen and surround sound.
- Fitness Center
- The ±7,000 sq. ft. fitness center has yoga and high impact aerobic studios and the latest in cardio and strength equipment.
- Rock Climbing wall
- we are proud to say we are the only residential community to have our fitness center equipped with a 20-ft tall rock climbing wall.
- The 75’ lap pool is comfortably heated year round and is naturally lit from architecturally designed skylights above.
- Residents has access to a steam room, dry sauna, private treatment room, men’s and women’s changing rooms and day lockers.
- Music Practice Room
- The sound isolated studio is available for residents to practice and play music. It’s perfect for forming weekly jam sessions!
- Game room
- Another large communal space with ping pong, pool tables and more lounge space for you and your guests.
- Private Lounge
- The perfect place to spend some quiet time outside your condo.
- Children’s Room
- Throw your kid a birthday party in this colorful playroom – it has a wall-sized chalkboard, large flat screen TV and wide array of toys.
- Pet Grooming Station
- Lumina cleverly added pet washing stations to their amenity package. It a great way to keep dog hair out of the bath tub!
- Audi at Home
- A selection of Audis are available for reservation for Lumina residents.
Send A Message Get in touch