1598 Bay San Francisco
1598 Bay is a new boutique development located in the Marina district. Surrounded by classic Marina-style single family homes, this distinguished building blends into the neighborhood’s character with its low-rise contemporary design. 1598 Bay is a collection of 28 units ranging in square footage form 622-1,546 sq. ft. These homes will overlook the grassy fields of Moscone Park and is walking distance to top amenities such as Fort Mason, the Marina Green and Chestnut Street.
An almost perfect walkable location, popular neighborhood and refined design elements make the homes at 1598 Bay a desirable place to live. New construction is rare in the Marina and these homes are thoughtfully designed by Presidio Development Partners, LLC, experienced builders who live in the neighborhood. Many homes at 1598 Bay will have interiors wrapped in glass, 10’ high ceilings, private patios, gas burning fireplaces and parking. 3 bedroom homes will have balconies, rooftop terraces and two parking spaces.
The Marina Neighborhood
The Marina is home to exotic boats, open green space and many great restaurants. Along the Marina Green, locals appreciate the sun-swept views; the walking, running, and biking trail that leads to the Presidio and various outdoor sports activities such as volleyball and soccer pick up games. The shopping corridors of A-list boutique stores and dining on Chestnut Street, Union Street and Fillmore Street are also all within walking distance from 1598 Bay.
- Common roof deck with outdoor kitchen, BBQ and refrigerator, dining tables, and fire pit lounge area with views of the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz and Pacific Heights.
- Underground parking with electric car charging stations.
- Private storage units.
- Indoor bicycle parking.
- Fiber optic internet service and high speed cable connection.
- Common garden area for social gatherings.
- Smartphone-enabled electronic access control and guest entry system as well as automated surveillance and cameras.
- Automated and secure package delivery locker.