Absolutely one of my favorite new construction projects on the west side of SF. I love The Pacific Condominiums, with its opulent finishes and house-like floor plans. It’s extremely elegant and upscale in a central location. It’s walking distance to all the shops and boutiques on Fillmore Street. Call me for a showing. I can get you a good deal.
- Low-rise 9 story building designed by Handel Architects
- Soaring Ceilings with typical heights of up to 12′ create a penthouse-like feel on every floor.
- Generous Floor Plates – A luxurious amount of gracious, unobstructed space.
- Impeccably Appointed – Exquisite finishes carefully selected to equal those in neighboring mansions.
- Panoramic Views with Bay and Golden Gate Bridge outlooks.